Tech Center: Knowledge Link Training
Due to the student data that we work with, all Tech Center employees are required to complete two training programs in Knowledge Link. Each course will only require about 15 minutes and can be done while working in the Tech Center.
Knowledge Link is Penn's learning management system, providing access to and registration for classroom and web-based training for University and Penn Medicine employees and other affiliated populations.
To log in to Knowledge Link:
- Navigate to http://knowledgelink.upenn.edu/.
- Click the Login button.
- Sign in with your PennKey and password.
To find and complete our required courses in Knowledge Link:
- Search for the course name in the search box in the bottom-right under the Find Learning heading.
- Search for either of the two courses we are required to complete:
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act FERPA Overview – SRFS
Information Privacy and Security at Penn – UNIV
- Once found with the search, select the appropriate training link and click Start Course.
- Continue to walk through the course videos and answer all required questions until complete.
For more information on taking courses in Knowledge Link, review the Knowledge Link FAQ article: http://knowledgelink.upenn.edu/help/